- EXTERIOR CUBE
- .125 Aluminum alloy plate
side, front, rear panels and wheel boxes. Cube is positioned
as low as possible to chassis frame.
- Cube is fastened to a "Zee"
bar ( designed by HIVCO) bolted every 12"-24"
to chassis with huck bolts.
- All bolts, washers, and
nuts are going through aluminum and are stainless steel
- One aluminum vent on each
side. Forward, two way hingeless style.
- Fully supported side skirting.
- Full undercoating for protection
against water and salt caused corrosion*.
- Roof skin is the same .125
aluminum alloy plate that is used on side panels, riveted
on 2" centers.
- Interior ceiling is sprayed
with polyurethane insulation, lined with stucco embossed
aluminum and fastened with large flange rivets*.
- heavy-duty Hansen locking
mechanism for the right and left rear door. ( Double action
locking handle on right door, chrome grab bar on the left
- Four heavy-duty S/S hinges
on each door with four bolts per hinge, through the doors.
- Rear doors are equipped
with S/S, hold back, spring brackets*.
- Polished aluminum rear still.
- Front bumper and grill guard
is electro plated with pocket for future S/S horn and 1
1/2" arm assembly.
- Extra heavy-duty galvanized
steel, 12" deep x 4 1/2" high, rear bumper with
two receiver pockets. ( Each pocket has a S/S chain and
pin retainer B, two ball bearing pins and one clip pin*).
- Reversible galvanized receiver
hitch for towing with large threaded ball( threaded directly
into tow bar).*
- Access doors with polished
S/S locks and piano hinges for access to batteries, fuel
fill , air cleaner and other chassis equipment.
- Six, two bulb recessed fluorescent
aluminum lights with with continuous plastic cover, accented
with S/S strips( includes a three position switch).
- Clearance lights with chrome
plated guards ( two above the rub rail on each side - yellow
and red) .
- Breakaway directional signal
on cab doors.
- S/S stop, directional and
back-up lamps are recessed in rear still( recessed rubber
Truc lites are available)
- Yale dead bolts with S/S
latching mechanism on left rear door.*
- Imron 5000 white paint.
- Back-up alarm with protector.
- Fold-away pipe rack and
- Electrical plug for towing
- Cab doors are pre-wired
for optional 4" diameter, flex mount lights.
- Two fire extinguishers with
holders ( one in cab, one in cube)
- Two-toned paint scheme
- Custom graphics
- Polyethylene plastic drawers
package ( with dividers, 85 in count*)
-*22 drawers- 18"x24"x6"
-*63 drawers- 18"x24"x3.5"
- Wheel covers and caps
- Ask your sales specialist
for additional custom options.
OF OWNING THE UBS
- Number of items that can
be carried ( Shop supplied tools material and service tech
supplied tools) as many as 1186
- Cube life expectancy - 20
years or 500,000 miles
- Ten(10) year limited warranty
- .090 and .125 aluminum interior
shelving and racking
- Rear inside left and right stainless
steel door panels have a dull finish & stainless steel holding
brackets mounted on the doors panels.
- All bolted surfaces use stainless
steel bolts, nylon nuts and washers where accessible.
- All rivets are aluminum.
- One electroplated winch with 8"
of 1/8" stainless steel cable and 5/16" hook, bolted
to the left side( Used to lift heavy objets of floor or truck).
- Two belt retainers with adjustable
buckle for holding extension ladder on the left side.
- Three 2" portable belt retainers
with adjustable buckles approximatly 5' long with hooks.
- 2" belt retainers with adjustable
buckles on right hand side for retaining a dolly or large objects.
- The ladder racks are designed
for Louisville ladders. The right hand side is designed for a
6' A-frame ladder, and the left side for a 10' ladder that extends
to a 17 1/2". If you choose a different style ladder or size,
we need the excat dimension to adjust our brackening to hold them.
You may purchase ladders fron us. We offer heavy-duty industrial
quality, fibergladd ladders.
- The extension ladder has a special
arrangement that is on ball bearings that extend out when belting
is released. this makes it very easy to put the ladder down or
to put it back up with minimum strain.
- Right side rear door has a 1/2"
thick aluminum alloy plate lining to protect the door from pipe
- Exterior, heavy - duty, custom
design door holdbacks for the left and right hand rear doors.
- Flooring inside of cube is smooth
with non-skid strips in the aisle.
- All four corners at the rear of
the truck have custom designed angle brackets for body strength.
- All numbered shelving can be removed
allowing for any equipment you care to put in. The vertical panels
can be relocated if necessary so you have quite a bit of flexibility
if you want to customize the interior.
- The numbers for all of the optical
plastic boxes are stamped onto the front of the shelving, as well
as on both left and right hand rear doors.
- The optical plastic boxes are
held in place with stainless steel hinges and nylon retaining
© 2002. HI-V-CO.
all rights reserved. For more info or inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org